Become a Laughaholic
Laughter Clubs & Events
Humor as a Survival Skill
Order Laughter Books
A twelve-step program on
Becoming a Laughaholic
- Laugh more.
- Repeat step one. It's your choice.
- Keep a laughter journal - look at your laugh life. Take a litmus test. Does your home x-ray machine reveal any funny bones? What makes you laugh, who makes you laugh, how much do you laugh?
- Surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Set out to help other people laugh or even just smile.
- Laugh at yourself - often. Really look at the silly things we all do. Life is an accumulation of stories. The best ones are always funny.
- Make a survival kit. Include a clown nose, a rubber chicken, funny glasses, bow-and-arrow headband. Keep it handy. When things get tough, use it.
- Play Twister.
- Start a laughter club.
- Watch what makes children laugh. Laugh with them. Laugh for them.
- Examine your workplace. Do you have permission to laugh? Are you suppressing your urge to laugh? Is there a way you can start a quiet laughter revolution?
- Read funny books.
- Go to funny movies and when you're done, repeat steps 1 through 12.